Five Political Presentations that will Change your Worldview
Do you really understand the political situation in our country? Do you truly comprehend the circumstances we face? Perhaps you do. Then again, perhaps you don’t. I’d like to present you with these five presentations that I hope will help prompt you to grow in understanding.
Don’t be afraid of the political arena. It’s not really that complicated. It’s very simple actually. It’s about wealth and power. It’s also about liberty, justice, truth, and governing. I encourage you to dig in and listen carefully. We desperately need Godly men and women in this arena. Begin to raise your voice for the truth. And be active in this sphere.
1. The People vs. The Washington Cartel by Ted Cruz
2. Dinesh D’Souza analyzes the Progressive Movement
3. The Liberty Amendments by Mark Levin
4. Mark Levin on the Establishment
5. Ted Cruz calls out the Majority Leader on the Senate Floor
- Evangelicals, You need to Vote: Here’s Why
- An Appeal to Heaven: The Movement
- The Supreme Court, Same Sex Marriage, Religious Liberty
- Thoughts on Public Schooling: Should Christians homeschool their Children?
- All those who Wander are not Lost: A Study in Nothingness
- Kim Davis is only the Beginning: Prepare your Ministry for Persecution
- A Cause Worth Dying For: Materialism, Millennials, & the Authentic Mission
- What is the Truth about Abortion? Fact, Fiction, Christianity & Humanism
- Faith in the 21st Century: The Seven Key aspects of Faith
- Christian Activism: Can Christianity survive the new cultural attitudes?